Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian announcement of the close rail link with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian announcement of the close rail link with Iraq Empty Iranian announcement of the close rail link with Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Oct 2019, 2:44 am

Iranian announcement of the close rail link with Iraq

10:20 - 20/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The construction of a railway between the southwestern Iranian cities of Shalmajeh and Basra will begin soon, Assistant Minister of Roads and Urban Construction Saeed Rasouli said Sunday.
    The Fars news agency quoted Rasouli as saying that there is a project to link the railway with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and find two new stations at two border points are Shalmzh and Khosravi.
    He added that preparations for the Shalmash-Basra line have started and the operational operations of the 32-kilometer line, which includes the construction of a bridge on its way, will also be launched soon.
    He explained that the financial sources of this project will be provided in the form of financing "Finance", adding that the provision of funding for the project will be by the Foundation for the Vulnerable in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers the size of 4 trillion riyals (the dollar is equivalent to 42000 riyals according to the official price).
    Rasouli stressed that after the implementation of this project will be possible to transport visitors from Iran and to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and vice versa directly via rail. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:17 pm