Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: Increased gas condensate production caused non-compliance with oil cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: Increased gas condensate production caused non-compliance with oil cuts Empty Russia: Increased gas condensate production caused non-compliance with oil cuts

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:03 am

Russia: Increased gas condensate production caused non-compliance with oil cuts

Russia: Increased gas condensate production caused non-compliance with oil cuts 17646

Economy News _ Baghdad
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's oil production in September exceeded the global production cut deal due to a surge in gas condensate production as the country prepared for winter, local news agencies reported on Sunday.
    Russia's output fell to 11.25 million bpd last month from 11.29 million bpd in August but remains above the ceiling set in the global deal.
    Under the agreement between OPEC and allied producers, Russia agreed to cut production by 228 thousand barrels per day from its level in October 2018.
    Energy Minister Alexander Novak said the cut was 200,000 barrels last month, reaffirming that his country would do its utmost to meet its full obligations this month.
    "We have specific commitments linked to, among other things, the winter response to the production of gas condensate," TASS news agency reported.
    Production of gas condensate, a light oil, falls under total oil production in Russian statistics.
    OPEC, Russia and other producers in the so-called OPEC + alliance have agreed to cut supplies by 1.2 million barrels per day from the beginning of this year.
    Several countries, including Saudi Arabia, complain that Russia is not in full compliance.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 am