Allawi's coalition announces a 14-point roadmap[/rtl]
[rtl]Date: 2019/10/22 20:45 • 369 times read[/rtl]
BAGHDAD: The National Coalition, led by Iyad Allawi, announced a 14-point roadmap to resolve the current crisis in the country.
"You are the wounded and genuine Iraqi people, the rising up youths who are revolting against corruption," the coalition said at a news conference in Baghdad. "Bless your peaceful movement and you are demanding the rights of the Iraqi people." However, international and regional parties and the Federal Court wanted to confiscate your will to change. In spite of what happened, we stayed at our time to demand the rights of our people and their descriptions and lift injustice, oppression, injustice and poverty from them.
"We never deny that there is a cumulative government failure to meet your demands and meet your basic needs." National Coalition that the pursuit and insistence on this policy will result in a torn country based on the components and not on the basis of citizenship and at the same time will lead to the exploitation of some political parties to the empires of money and corruption and hence these parties are not thinking of building a nation or Mo Tons, as much as she thinks up their capital right or right .... without leaving the citizen without health insurance does not guarantee or social welfare and unemployment spread among the Iraqi youth and society has become frustrated and desperate to eat terrorism drugs. "
He continued, "Only change is left through the elections, which may represent a typical solution to get rid of the corruption of some parties and personalities that exhausted the resources of the state and even these elections no longer express the will of the voter by coming to a partisan commission keen on its interests and the interests of the parties that came by and not evidence of elections. In 2018, which presented new evidence in the elections and the disadvantages that took place in the previous elections, Iraq and the like of corruption and forgery Wendy has the brow of every sheriff and jealous. New elections. "
He pointed out that we "know very well the seriousness of the Iraqi situation and our belief in the participation of our people to change and reform ... Here we put before you a road map that we believe is appropriate to get out of this crisis that the country is going through the night of the demonstrations or before and are as follows:
1. Forming a committee of jurists of constitutional law and some judges to amend some of the constitution within a period not exceeding one year.
2. The abolition of the Electoral Commission and the formation of a commission of retired judges who are known for their integrity and competence as well as former experts.
3. Canceling the provincial councils and selecting the governor by electing them directly from the governorate and replacing them with the municipal councils.
4. After a ministerial reshuffle includes the removal of some of the incompetent and the formation of a strong mini-government and the holding of elections earlier than the constitutionally determined date and does not run for elections.
5. Immediately release the detained demonstrators.
6. Stop all prosecutions and legal hindrances against demonstrators.
7. Exempt all corrupt persons from their posts who have been proven to have judicial rulings and submit the rest who have been issued arrest warrants to the courts and from any political party whatsoever.
8. Announcing the results of the investigative committees that visited the demonstrating governorates recently and referring the negligent to the courts for their just penalty.
9. Consider all the dead, may God have mercy on them, of the demonstrators and security services martyrs covered by the law of victims of terrorism in military operations in force.
10. Treatment of wounded demonstrators and members of the security services, incurable treatment at the expense of the state.
11. Compensation of those affected by the owners of movable and immovable properties who were affected by the demonstrations, as well as members of the security forces and injured protesters.
12. Deducting a certain percentage of the salaries of special grades and higher grades (general manager and above) in addition to the amount of cash reserve, to allocate a monthly salary for each unemployed as of this month until finding jobs for them in ministries, government institutions and investment projects.
13. The Council of Representatives approved the declaration through television channels to grant the Iraqi Prime Minister full authority by the House of Representatives and political parties to conduct the reshuffle and as of this week and away from the interference of political parties and forces.
14. Form executive committees of the wise men with the powers of the prime minister and send to the provinces to negotiate and direct understanding with the demonstrators.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]