Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court provides for the constitutionality of restrictions on “public office” relating to

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Federal Court provides for the constitutionality of restrictions on “public office” relating to  Empty The Federal Court provides for the constitutionality of restrictions on “public office” relating to

Post by rocky Thu 24 Oct 2019, 7:00 am

The Federal Court provides for the constitutionality of restrictions on “public office” relating to good conduct

12:11 - 24/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad .. The
Federal Supreme Court confirmed on Thursday the absence of a constitutional conflict with the imposition of restrictions on those who assume public office in the state appointed was or elected, pointing out that the nature of those tasks require good conduct and the fact that the protection of the right of the state and society.
`` The Federal Supreme Court issued a judgment No. 93 / Federal / 2019 stating that the restriction stated in paragraph (III) of Article (5) of Law No. (14) for the year 2009 2019 (First Amendment Law of the Provincial and District Elections Law) that a candidate convicted by a judicial decision for a felony or misdemeanor involving honor, including cases of financial and administrative corruption, cannot participate in the election, whether or not it is covered by an amnesty for the sentenced offense. ''
"The court affirmed that the text subject to appeal does not contradict the provisions of the Constitution and the law because it placed a restriction on those who hold public office in the state elected or appointed due to the nature of the assumption of these functions."
The spokesman of the Federal Court, "The Federal Supreme Court found that the text subject to challenge the protection of the right of the State and society to assume responsibility for those who were of good conduct and behavior." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 7:53 pm