Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Parliament is considering holding its session in Habbaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Parliament is considering holding its session in Habbaniyah Empty Source: Parliament is considering holding its session in Habbaniyah

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2019, 8:10 am

Source: Parliament is considering holding its session in Habbaniyah

13:17 - 26/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A source familiar with, on Saturday, the intention of the House of Representatives to hold its session in the city of Habbaniyah province of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to the information, that "Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi and based on parliamentary demands decided to find an alternative site to hold a session of parliament to preserve the safety of deputies."
    The source added, "The alternative location for the meeting of the House of Representatives will be in the tourist resort Habbaniyah province of Anbar."
    The MP from the coalition of state law high Nassif called in a statement earlier to / information /, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi to find an alternative site to hold a meeting of parliament to ensure the safety of deputies and ensure the completion of the quorum for the meeting. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:55 pm