Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Taha defends his resignation from the membership of the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Taha defends his resignation from the membership of the House of Representatives Empty MP Taha defends his resignation from the membership of the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2019, 1:45 am

MP Taha defends his resignation from the membership of the House of Representatives

20:27 - 27/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The deputy of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] defending [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Taha, Sunday, resigned from the membership of the House of Representatives as a result of demonstrations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The defender mentioned in the text of the resignation, which received / information / copy of it….
    Honorable Speaker of the House of Representatives
    Mr. First Deputy of the House of Representatives esteemed
    Mr. Second Deputy of the House of Representatives esteemed
    good greeting
    In light of the current circumstances that our dear country is going through and the great transformation expressed by our dear Iraqi people in coming out to demonstrations in most provinces in the past days and continues to hold steadfast and gave blood and sacrifices in all the demonstration yards in all provinces, expressing his indignation and dissatisfaction with the political process and the parties Which ruled the country since 16 / year and failed miserably in its administration and construction and development and instead of building the Iraqi man oppressed and provide him with a well-off livelihood and protect his sovereignty and prestige competed for sharing positions and spoils and we as independent deputies elected by our masses we tried to offer something to our people and our people but We acknowledge that we have failed to reform the deteriorating reality because of our possibilities and capabilities much less than the capabilities of the parties of power and influential parties so we have to openly apologize to our people and apologize to him and we aspire to serve our people and provide him with the services and rights imposed on us by the Constitution, but we stood helpless before the bitter reality we experienced As a failed political experience[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its people
    Therefore, I declare before the great Iraqi people my resignation from the Council of Representatives for the blood of the martyrs of the demonstrations and those who presented themselves as a sacrifice to Iraq in order to liberate it from the desecration of terrorism and ISIS. Hearer the Knower.
    Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:04 am