Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economics: Government reforms are patchy and the launching of appointments is not a so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economics: Government reforms are patchy and the launching of appointments is not a so Empty Parliamentary economics: Government reforms are patchy and the launching of appointments is not a so

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2019, 1:47 am

Parliamentary economics: Government reforms are patchy and the launching of appointments is not a solution to the crisis

19:13 - 27/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment, on Sunday, considered government reforms on the demands of demonstrators as prosthetic and useless, while showing that the launching of appointments in military institutions and some ministries is not a solution to the crisis of unemployment.
    Committee member Nada Shaker said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the government's reform decisions regarding the demands of the demonstrators are not at the required level and are considered as prosthetic solutions. 15 years".
    She added that "the launching of appointments in military institutions and some government departments is not a radical solution to the unemployment crisis because those appointments are unable to accommodate all unemployed," noting that "the government has to take advantage of young experiences in the private sector and support to achieve economic stability and get rid of At the same time, the crisis of poverty and unemployment. ”
    On Saturday, the Labor and Social Affairs Committee revealed that the Ministry of Labor intends to increase the number of emergency grantees. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:46 am