Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon Empty Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2019, 3:16 pm

Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon

16:28 - 28/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Tuesday, the need for some government reform packages to pass laws by the House of Representatives to begin implementation, indicating that there is a fourth reform package is expected to be announced by the government.
    Spokesman for the Secretariat General Haider Majeed told Al-Maalouma that "the majority of the reform package decisions came into effect even requiring financial funding financed by government banks."
    He added that "some need to be supported by the parliament to pass laws to be implemented," noting that "the government addressed the parliament in order to pass laws to them as soon as possible."
    He explained that "there is a forthcoming reform package will be launched by the Council of Ministers and then other packages launched successively to implement most of the demands of the demonstrators."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon Empty Re: Cabinet Secretariat Announces Fourth Government Reform Package Soon

Post by Screwball Mon 28 Oct 2019, 4:27 pm

Law of infrastructure, oil law and social security

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:45 pm