[size=36]/ Mawazine News / Decisions of the Council of Ministers to be published today[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
/ Mawazine News /, the decisions of the Council of Ministers adopted at its meeting held on Tuesday, headed by its President Adel Abdul Mahdi.
"The Council of Ministers held its regular session under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," the prime minister's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
The statement added that "the Council of Ministers approved the draft law of the Third Amendment to the Industrial Investment Law for the private and mixed sectors and referred it to the House of Representatives," pointing to "the adoption of the recommendations of the meeting room operations border ports on the congestion of containers and according to the following:
1. A court order was issued for the destruction, as well as the accumulated containers from 2004 until 31/12/2017.
2. Authorize the Minister of Finance the authority to donate or dispose of goods that have not been awarded the fundamental bid to the public sector in accordance with the law.
3. The General Company for Iraqi Ports disburses an amount of its revenues for the purpose of transporting goods left for destruction.
4. The General Company for Iraqi Exhibitions and the General Authority of Customs not to promote import licenses for companies and authorized managers that have abandoned containers for 6 months for the purpose of inclusion in the prevention system.
5. The General Authority of Customs will use the yard allocated by the Municipality of Basra to store the confiscated goods in the area (brick-palm) belonging to the Directorate of the border region unpaid.
The Cabinet approved the exemption of families displaced as a result of the security situation resulting from the entry of Daesh terrorist gangs from the amounts owed by receiving the ration from two different areas, and the Ministry of Finance to extinguish the amounts resulting from the displaced families. The General Authority for Air Navigation Services (if winning), which number (150) air observers only from the relevant university disciplines amounting to a total of (750) thousand. "
He also approved, "Approving the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Social Services on the preparation for the rainy season as follows: - Approval of the allocation of (7,500,000,000) dinars, only seven billion and five hundred million dinars to the directorates of sewage in the provinces by the amount of (500 million) dinars only five hundred million dinars for each province and the allocation of the amount (255000000) dinars only two billion five hundred and fifty million dinars to the Municipality of Baghdad from a reserve of emergency for the year 2019 to address floods and floods caused by rain.
• approval of the approval of the Ministerial Council of energy , according to the following: -
approval of the contract with the company (north face) For reasons and justifications pain Provided by the Ministry of Oil, taking into consideration that the financing of the contract will be from the revenues of the Ministry of Oil except for the instructions to implement government contracts.
• Approved the draft amendment of the unified retirement law No. (9) of 2014 and referred it to the House of Representatives.
The statement continued: `` While the Council of Ministers also approved the following: 1. The Inspector General appointed by the Diwaniyy Order (47) for the year 2019 shall be returned to his previous position if he is an employee and to the situation in which he was appointed before the appointment of a general inspector, provided that the persons covered by the said description were disintegrated from the authority in which they were Before transferring them to the post of Inspector General, the Assistant Inspector General shall hand over the assets and files to the Integrity Commission in accordance with the law. 2. The Inspector General not covered by the Diwaniya Order (47) for the year 2019 shall be retired if he is (50) years and above, 3. The Inspector General shall be transferred. Which does not meet the requirement of age of the same degree to ministries and non-parties The documents, priorities and files in the offices of the general inspectors shall be referred to the Integrity Commission for taking the necessary legal procedures and shall be handed over from the competent inspector in accordance with the law, 5