Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US analysis of the demonstrations: Washington stole the money of Iraqis and used the policy of "divi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - US analysis of the demonstrations: Washington stole the money of Iraqis and used the policy of "divi Empty US analysis of the demonstrations: Washington stole the money of Iraqis and used the policy of "divi

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:50 pm

US analysis of the demonstrations: Washington stole the money of Iraqis and used the policy of "divide and conquer"

12:57 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    confirmed that US political analyst and coordinator of the organization "Voices for creativity and non - violence , " Kathy Kelly, Thursday, many of the US oil companies got a lot of money after the invasion of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and $ 450 billion of Iraqi oil sales did not go to improve the conditions of the people there.
    "Many American companies have received a lot of money from those terrible years in the wake of the invasion of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because there were reconstruction and rehabilitation operations that should have been carried out in the oil facilities we destroyed ," Kelly was quoted as saying by the Sputnik news agency. “.
    "I think people in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are beginning to realize that while the kleptocrats and the corrupt have begun to develop their authority, they are also starting to develop their bank accounts and portfolios," she said.
    "About $ 450 billion of Iraqi oil exports have been sold so far, but they have not gone to support the country's social services, adequate reconstruction or improving the minimum wage. As a result, Iraqis are frustrated that they have gone through a lot of shocks, and therefore have not They can find community leaders who represent them and truly represent their needs. ”
    "While the United States used a divide-and-rule policy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on ethnic and sectarian lines after 2003, Iraqi voters are now less willing to say that our problem is that they represent one side or the other. These divisions seem less prominent," she said. Now the problems start from the top, with the people who run this country and who steal us stealthily. ” Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:42 am