Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Beijing is ready to work with ASEAN for peace in the China Sea

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Beijing is ready to work with ASEAN for peace in the China Sea Empty Beijing is ready to work with ASEAN for peace in the China Sea

Post by rocky on Sun 03 Nov 2019, 2:02 am

Beijing is ready to work with ASEAN for peace in the China Sea

10:22 - 03/11/2019

Beijing is ready to work with ASEAN for peace in the China Sea 57863b8fc46188533c8b45da-696x392
Information / Baghdad ..
Prime Minister of China Li Keqiang, Sunday, after meeting with leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), said that China is ready to work with Southeast Asian countries stressed in order to achieve peace and stability in the long term in the South China Sea .
At the summit meeting in Bangkok, Li noted the progress made on the long-awaited code of conduct in the South China Sea, which is scheduled to be completed within three years.
"We are ready to work with Asia under the consensus reached to support long-term peace and stability in the South China Sea according to a three-year timetable," he said in a statement.
The Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan claim parts of the South China Sea, while China claims almost the entire maritime area.
Delegates attending a summit of leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) on Sunday in Bangkok, Thailand, will discuss a number of topics, including the regional free trade agreement.
China is working to secure the so-called regional comprehensive economic partnership, which will cover one-third of world trade and involve nearly half of the world's population.
The proposed agreement, led by Beijing, has taken on new life after US President Donald Trump pulled the United States out of the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement. Done / 25

Current date/time is Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:48 pm