Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dissolved Basra Council: 90% of consumer goods in Iraq enter through the ports of the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - The dissolved Basra Council: 90% of consumer goods in Iraq enter through the ports of the province Empty The dissolved Basra Council: 90% of consumer goods in Iraq enter through the ports of the province

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 3:57 pm

The dissolved Basra Council: 90% of consumer goods in Iraq enter through the ports of the province

19:23 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The dissolved Basra provincial council, on Sunday, that 90% of consumer goods in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enter through the ports of Basra, indicating that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will pay taxes estimated billions per hour delay in unloading cargo.
    Council member Ali Shaddad told Al-Maalouma that the closure of Basra's ports is not harmful to the government or politicians but rather to the Iraqi people.
    He added that "90% of consumer goods in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enter through the ports of Basra," noting that "the continued closure will lead to high prices of consumer goods and damage to the citizen."
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will pay a tax delay unloading ports, which are estimated in billions," pointing out that "some ships returned and others went to the ports of other countries in the region, which means a hit for the Iraqi economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:28 pm