Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Oqabi: Resolving the crisis is contingent on holding local parliamentary elections simultaneously

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Oqabi: Resolving the crisis is contingent on holding local parliamentary elections simultaneously Empty Al-Oqabi: Resolving the crisis is contingent on holding local parliamentary elections simultaneously

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Nov 2019, 1:45 am

Al-Oqabi: Resolving the crisis is contingent on holding local parliamentary elections simultaneously with the change of the commission

09:10 - 04/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Oqabi, on Monday, the need to hold early local parliamentary elections at the same time with the change of the Electoral Commission and the coming of an independent non-partisan commission, pointing out that the presidency must be part of the solution.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "what happened after the first of October last changed the political equations, where the situation has become different from before, and must dissolve parliament and hold early elections for both the provincial councils and the parliament simultaneously.
    He added that "the survival of things as it is and amend the law of provincial councils will not create any change in the country, what must be a change in the law of elections to the House of Representatives as well."
    He explained that "the presidency must be part of the solution, especially that the problem lies in the political process and not the provincial elections," pointing out that "the issue of changing the Commission is very necessary, as it must come an independent commission heart and heart and not partisan."
    He pointed out that "the work of the Commission and its preparations for the elections does not require a lot of time, especially since the date set for the next elections will have nearly six months." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:28 am