Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump says trade deal with Beijing to be signed "somewhere in the US"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Trump says trade deal with Beijing to be signed "somewhere in the US" Empty Trump says trade deal with Beijing to be signed "somewhere in the US"

Post by rocky Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:21 am

Trump says trade deal with Beijing to be signed "somewhere in the US"
Trump says trade deal with Beijing to be signed "somewhere in the US" 640

04 Nov 2019 12:43 PM
Direct: US President Donald Trump said that the first phase of the trade deal with China will be signed somewhere within the United States.
Trump said in comments with reporters at the White House last weekend that the signing of the trade deal would happen once it was completed.
The US president pointed out that he is looking at several sites to sign the trade deal, which could be "Iowa" one of them.
Trump had previously proposed Iowa as a site to formalize the trade agreement.

The deal was due to be signed this month during a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Chile before it was canceled due to unrest in the country.
The US president wrote in a tweet last week through his official account "Twitter" that the announcement of the location of the deal will be signed soon.
Meanwhile, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Sunday that Alaska and Hawaii, as well as sites in China, are all possible locations for Trump and Xi to sign the deal.
Ross is also optimistic that the United States will strike a preliminary agreement with China this month before working on additional boilers.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:48 am