Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry announces the completion rate of the industrial city in Dhi Qar to 97%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Industry announces the completion rate of the industrial city in Dhi Qar to 97% Empty Industry announces the completion rate of the industrial city in Dhi Qar to 97%

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:42 am

Industry announces the completion rate of the industrial city in Dhi Qar to 97%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    The Directorate General of Industrial Development, one of the formations of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, has reached the final stages in the project of the industrial city in the province of Dhi Qar with a completion rate of 97 percent.
    The Director General of the Directorate Salam Saeed Ahmed, in a press statement, "The pace of work in the escalation of the completion of the industrial city in the province of Dhi Qar follow-up and supervision of the Directorate," stressing "the achievement of 97 percent of the total phases of the first and second to implement the project."
    He added, "It is hoped that the city will soon open its doors to support many Iraqi families, especially the sons of Dhi Qar province, as it will provide more than 5 thousand jobs for various specialties by 25 workers in one industrial block out of 200 industrial blocks covering all food, construction and chemical industries And electrical and engineering. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm