Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Iranians risk losing control of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Iranians risk losing control of Iraq Empty Report: Iranians risk losing control of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Nov 2019, 2:01 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Report: Iranians risk losing control of Iraq[/size]

[size=45]LONDON (Reuters) - The BBC's website on Thursday published a report on Iranian influence in the Middle East, in four countries: Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen.
    [size=45]The report was based on a statement by Jack Straw, who was Britain's foreign secretary between 2001 and 2006, who visited Iran only once.[/size]
    [size=45]The report said Iran had trained and armed the Popular Mobilization Forces, which helped defeat the Islamic State group, but many Iraqis regard it as a form of colonialism.[/size]
    [size=45]Massive demonstrations and violence in Iraq showed that young people were not satisfied with his Iranian-backed government, the report said.[/size]
    [size=45]"The report transformed the Hashd from national volunteers to a solid part of the country's system of government that cost it the popular support it had," he said.[/size]
    [size=45]Jack Straw believes Iran has got more than it can handle in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]But for Iran, things were not what they wanted. Mass demonstrations and violence in Iraq show that young people are unhappy with his Iranian-backed government.[/size]
    [size=45]"The report transformed the Hashd from national volunteers to a solid part of the country's system of government that cost it the popular support it had," he said.[/size]
    [size=45]Jack Straw believes Iran has got more than it can handle in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]“What is happening in Iraq is dangerous for the Iranians,” he says. “They risk losing control there.”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:40 am