Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The closure of Umm Qasr port caused high prices of goods in the markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The closure of Umm Qasr port caused high prices of goods in the markets Empty Economist: The closure of Umm Qasr port caused high prices of goods in the markets

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 1:53 am

Economist: The closure of Umm Qasr port caused high prices of goods in the markets

18:33 - 09/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    BAGHDAD - The closure of the port of Umm Qasr in the province of Basra because of the high frequency of protests and popular demonstrations caused high prices of consumer goods in the markets.
    Al-Okaili said in a statement to the information, that the closure of Umm Qasr port is not correct and contributed to create an economic problem and a defect in the Iraqi markets, pointing out that the closure of ports is not in the interest of any party that the economic impact will include everyone.
    He added that "goods and products that enter through the port of Umm Qasr, the price exceeds hundreds of millions of dollars a day, and the closure of the port raise prices and will affect the income of the citizen."
    He pointed out that "the ships that were prevented from entering the port went to the Gulf ports and were used economically at the expense of the Iraqi economy." Finished 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:23 am