Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zeroing dependencies! Sunday 10 November 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zeroing dependencies! Sunday 10 November 2019 Empty Zeroing dependencies! Sunday 10 November 2019

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 3:11 am

Zeroing dependencies!
    Sunday 10 November 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zeroing dependencies!
     Jawad Ali Kassar
    For three decades and a little more, the Syrian regime imposed its complete dominance over the situation in Lebanon. Beirut, with a direct influence on the palace, parliament, political forces, the press, the media, the economy, and even culture and public taste, and no one dared to challenge the Syrian political, military and security will in Lebanon.
    In that wilderness, a soldier in the Syrian forces was able to impose his dictates on the people and break their will and dignity. The army and intelligence officers represented the emperors of wealth, money and politics, controlling positions, practicing assassination, killing and liquidation as they wished, bringing them closer to being swayed by dependency, dependency and tail, and those who comply with their wishes and absurdities within the Lebanese arena, and are excluded from marginalization. Exile and liquidation, those who object to their policies, and their nefarious interference in the details of Lebanon and the lives of the Lebanese.
    This is a once-in-a-world reality, and the memory of the Lebanese still holds a lot of hungry people at that stage, and it is purely a case that I have shed for example. However, the issue of interventions in the affairs of others is not limited to our region and the world, for this example alone, but is many, especially in the tagged area of third world countries.
    But what is noticeable is the collapse of this situation on the edge of a sharp point, which was for Lebanon with the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri in 2005. The magic turned on the magician, and Damascus paid the price for its extended presence in Lebanon.
    Iran, for example, was overwhelmed by dependence on Americans in particular and to the West in general, with politics, economy, culture, and general behavior, until the moment of the Iranian revolution in 1979, which described these dependencies, thus for the rest of the countries and examples.
    It landed on Iraq with the displacement of the fallen regime in 2003, a historic moment for cutting off dependencies, but surprisingly, iraq has turned into a low for the interventions of the Arab and Islamic region without exception, but both according to it and the magnitude of its impact, in addition to international and far-reaching interventions, and what we should admit To eliminate these interventions, it is their existence and their impact on the Iraqi political and social reality.
    What I want to say with great accuracy, but clearly, that the fateful turns, such as the one that our country has been experiencing since October 1 st. until now, represent opportunities and pitfalls at the same time; .
    The opportunity is now wide open for street pressure in our foreign policy to become a defining moment in which all dependencies, with all their names, names, slogans, images, symbols, goods, ideologies, legacies and ideas, will be recognized for the benefit of Iraq and Iraq alone.
    Does that mean an tag with the Arabs, the Arabs, the East, the West and the whole world? It means using the street paper to deny dependencies and re-establish the relationship with everyone without exception, on the basis of interest and logic;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 am