Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi people want a better life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi people want a better life Empty The Iraqi people want a better life

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 3:18 am

[size=45]The Iraqi people want a better life
     13 hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I do not know why these attempts to link the Iraqi demonstrations to the regional and international conflict?
    Iraqi demonstrations are for young people who want a better future for their country and their families. Most Iraqi youth do not find jobs and do not see the future.
    The government's dealings with the demonstrators were brutal and contributed to undermining the public's confidence in the security forces.
    The killing of demonstrators in this way was not justified, a group of civilians demanding their rights, why use weapons against them?
    Iraq has two main problems, namely, confining weapons to the state and the economic problem.
    The problem of Iraq is not the constitution, the constitution does not tell the government Kony corrupt, and the Constitution does not say Kony sectarian.
    Weapons outside the state will prevent the building of a true democracy, and the militias will make Iraq another Lebanon. Weapons, in the end there will be a party loyal to Iran and a party loyal to Iran's enemies, and the victim will be Iraq and the Iraqi people.
    [size]
    The second problem is a purely economic problem. Iraq sells about $ 70 billion of oil, including extraction and oil transportation expenses. Its operational budget is only over $ 100 billion. And banks this money to Iraq.
    Solving the problem of the economy requires preparing people for work, production and export, creating additional income sources and self-sufficiency.
    Iraq could be a food basket for the Arabian Gulf, if only agriculture in Iraq were exploited, places could bring a quarter of Iraq's budget.
    [/size]
    Iraq, for example, burns its natural gas, imports gas from Iran, sells its crude oil cheaply and buys gasoline from Turkey at twice the price.
    [size]
    Iraq can build petrochemical facilities and come in billions of dollars. It is possible to export raw materials such as sulfur, phosphorus and others.
    Iraq can establish a national reconstruction company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 am