Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
csd9013
day dreamer
Rocky
7 posters

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese  Empty Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese

Post by Rocky Mon 19 May 2014, 4:44 am

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese in Baghdad

Posted by Iraq News Journal on May 16, 2014

Bey revealed the governor of the Iraqi Central Abdel Basset Turki from near the opening of branches of U.S. banks and the French and Lebanese in Iraq.

Turki said in a special statement (the statement), it will soon be opening branches of U.S. banks, including Pocket Morkn and Citibank, noting that the investment opportunities that would be granted to these banks will not be available in the same way for other banks in Baghdad.

He said the number of Lebanese banks submitted their requests to work in Iraq as the work permit has been granted to three of them as well as requests for French banks.

He said the Central Bank of Iraq has a bill to regulate the work of banks and anti-money laundering as well as the draft of the new law of the Iraqi Central Bank.

He said that Iraq will provide more opportunities for investment

For these banks to exercise its role, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq is a sponsor and an observer of the banks operating in Iraq.

And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash.

He added that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with a credit rating of private banks in Iraq during the next term for the nomination of the first tranche developed for these banks to exercise receive deposits from the government of Iraq and the provision of services to the government, adding that he will then move on to all the Iraqi banking system concerning the acceptance of deposits and credit organization.

He stressed that the bank is keen to be Iraq’s banking system during the first half of the year 2015 completely unprepared to receive all modern services and advanced applications in the banking world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese  Empty Re: Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese

Post by day dreamer Mon 19 May 2014, 8:32 am

And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash.

He added that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with a credit rating of private banks in Iraq during the next term
    csd9013
    csd9013

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese  Empty Re: Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: the opening of branches of banks of U.S., French and Lebanese

Post by csd9013 Mon 19 May 2014, 9:36 am

day dreamer wrote:And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash.
    I've read this several times in the past couple of weeks. This statement renewed my hope.
    bugaha
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bugaha Mon 19 May 2014, 10:45 am

day dreamer wrote:And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash.

He added that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with a credit rating of private banks in Iraq during the next term

Dance  banna2  banna3  drunk
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 19 May 2014, 10:46 am

More than ready. But not holding my breath for anything Iraqi may or may not do.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 20 May 2014, 12:28 am

Sounds good --- but I won't hold my breath either.

Surely this 'has to RV' in my lifetime .....   I hope!

ahill
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 20 May 2014, 12:13 pm

good news....nice to see the dancing banannas are back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:00 pm