Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq imports metal products worth about half a billion dollars from Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq imports metal products worth about half a billion dollars from Iran Empty Iraq imports metal products worth about half a billion dollars from Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Nov 2019, 6:00 am

Iraq imports metal products worth about half a billion dollars from Iran

14:18 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the group of minerals and mining industries in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Goddess Makri, on Tuesday, the import of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] metal products worth about half a billion dollars.
    The agency quoted the "Knight" for Mkri as saying, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exported 15.8 million tons of metallurgical and mineral products worth 3.891 billion dollars in six months during the period of 21 Amarany September 22 , 2019, indicating that exports recorded a growth of its market price reached 11.7 percent and quantified 27.3 percent over the corresponding period in 2018.
    Steel alloys topped the list of exported metal products, with a volume of 3.166 million tons with a value of $ 1.198 billion, followed by the iron concentrate with $ 617 million and long steel products with $ 575 million.
    Exports to China, Indonesia, Ghana, Pakistan and Turkey have been on the rise, he said, noting that exports to China totaled 1.202 billion dollars, Iraq 454 million, Indonesia 422 million, Thailand 302 million, Turkey 296 million, Afghanistan 174 million, the UAE 144 million and Oman 125 million dollars. Done / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:02 am