Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crazy Wrap Thing~

Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Crazy Wrap Thing~  Empty Crazy Wrap Thing~

Post by Cat561 Tue 20 May 2014, 9:58 pm

Crazy Wrap Thing~  It-wor10

Have you Heard about that crazy wrap thing? No ?? Neither did I but when I did and I tried it ... It worked so I became a distributor !

I had a baby 3 months ago and I was looking for something to help me get rid of my C-section pouch when I found this company. I Have done 2 Wraps and see a huge difference ~ My Daughter has wrapped and so has my Fiance with good results. I can not keep enough wraps in the house right now!

We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the next package of wraps that I ordered. I am going to continue my stomach area and then I am going to move on to my arms~

If you would like more Information send me a message or you can click the advertisement at the top of Neno's Place and it will take you to my website~ Catswrap.com

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 am