Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor announces the launch of the third batch of emergency grant for 100,000 unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor announces the launch of the third batch of emergency grant for 100,000 unemployed Empty Minister of Labor announces the launch of the third batch of emergency grant for 100,000 unemployed

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2019, 1:40 am

Minister of Labor announces the launch of the third batch of emergency grant for 100,000 unemployed

09:15 - 17/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdul Zaman, announced on Sunday, the launch of the third batch of emergency grant for the unemployed, indicating that the batch will include 100,000 beneficiaries in Baghdad and the provinces.
    Abdul-Zaman said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "morning" and saw it (information), that "the third batch of emergency grant for the unemployed was launched, as the names of those covered through the ministry's website."
    He added that "the third meal will include 100 thousand beneficiaries in Baghdad and the provinces have been entered their data after the closure of the electronic application for the inclusion of emergency grant form," calling on those who receive messages via their phone numbers to "keep them until another message containing a confirmation code received the amount of 175 thousand dinars For everyone. ”
    Abdul Zaman noted that his ministry "is in the process of publishing a form to modify the information of emergency grantees who appeared in the first batch and have had errors during the receipt of text messages, as this will be modified through the website, and through this form will be able to correct errors." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am