Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conquest: Baghdad is unable to hold Barzani accountable for stealing public money and buying palaces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conquest: Baghdad is unable to hold Barzani accountable for stealing public money and buying palaces Empty Conquest: Baghdad is unable to hold Barzani accountable for stealing public money and buying palaces

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 2:03 am

Conquest: Baghdad is unable to hold Barzani accountable for stealing public money and buying palaces in America

16:35 - 17/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Al-Fateh MP Haneen Qaddo said on Sunday that the Baghdad government is unable to hold the Democratic Party leader Massoud Barzani and his family accountable for theft of public funds and the purchase of palaces in the United States, attributing the separation of the Kurdistan judiciary from the Iraqi judiciary.
    Kaddou said in a statement to the information, that "the federal government is unable to hold Barzani and his family accountable for the theft of public money and the purchase of palaces in America because of the provisions of the Constitution, which separated the judiciary of Kurdistan from the Iraqi judiciary," pointing out that "Barzani controls the judiciary in the region Full and unaccountable. ”
    He added that "the mistakes of the Constitution prompted Barzani to go too far on public money and theft of oil and the purchase of palaces abroad," noting that "the Constitution needs to amend and link the district judiciary to the Iraqi judiciary to reduce the theft of public money by the ruling authority in Kurdistan."
    A bilateral deal for two members of Barzani's family resulted in the purchase of two $ 47 million family mansions in the expensive Beverly Hills suburb of Los Angeles, California, according to a report by the RealDeal website. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 am