Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation Trains resume after a 25-day stop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation Trains resume after a 25-day stop Empty Transportation Trains resume after a 25-day stop

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:43 am

Transportation Trains resume after a 25-day stop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Transport announced the resumption of its flights through the emerging and departing trains to transport passengers from Baghdad to Basra province and vice versa, after a break of more than 25 days.
    The ministry said, in a statement seen by "Economy News", "The General Company for Iraqi Railways (one of the formations of the Ministry of Transport) opened the outlets of booking and advance booking."
    "The first train will depart from Baghdad Central Station at 6 pm, while the first train will depart from Basra Station at 6:30 pm, passing through the southern stations of Nasiriyah, Samawah, Diwaniyah and Hilla," the ministry added.
    The ministry stressed that "the railway is seeking to develop its services through the opening of new lines covering most of the provinces;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:54 am