Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: allocate 55 billion dinars for service projects in Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: allocate 55 billion dinars for service projects in Babylon Empty Planning: allocate 55 billion dinars for service projects in Babylon

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:31 am

Planning: allocate 55 billion dinars for service projects in Babylon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Planning allocated more than 55 billion dinars to the province of Babylon after the completion of the local government requirements for the inclusion of the necessary projects, within the development agenda of the regions.
    In a statement read by Al-Iqtisad News, Minister Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi said that 53,660,000,000 dinars had been spent in order to build a number of school buildings in the areas of Kifl, Abi Ghorq, Al-Mahaweel, Imam, Nile, Al-Mashroo and Al-Shomali, in addition to Al-Hashimiyah, Al-Talia and Al-Qasim.
    The statement added that "an amount of 1,562,148,000 dinars has also been spent on the annual allocations for the project of demolition and reconstruction of operating theaters in Alexandria hospital, and the establishment of four playgrounds in the center of Hilla and the districts of Musayyib, Hashemite and Mahaweel."
    He noted that "the Minister directed the concerned authorities in the province of the powers of implementation and disbursement taking into account the instructions and powers of the investment budget for the current year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am