Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Political forces "fighting" to prevent Abdul-Mahdi from resigning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Political forces "fighting" to prevent Abdul-Mahdi from resigning Empty Newspaper: Political forces "fighting" to prevent Abdul-Mahdi from resigning

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Nov 2019, 6:12 am

Newspaper: Political forces "fighting" to prevent Abdul-Mahdi from resigning

13:45 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar on Wednesday described the meeting of political forces held at the house of the head of the al-Hikma stream in Baghdad's Jadriya district as a "last dinner to support Abdul-Mahdi."
    The newspaper said in a report seen by (information), that "the movement demand in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] generated pressure towards the dismissal of the government, and the replacement of its President [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which reflected a split between the political forces, before the last hours produced a" settlement "looks - despite The presence of opponents - a fortification of Abdul Mahdi, until.
    The newspaper quoted a leader in the «wisdom», Ali al-Jurani, saying that "the meeting has drawn up a road map, including several items, most notably the support of the government in the implementation of announced reforms, constitutional amendments, and the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators."
    "Abdul-Mahdi is committed to a reshuffle of his current team."
    "The meeting is a final dinner in support of Abdul-Mahdi, because the assembled parties feel that the regime is threatened and are fighting to prevent Abdul-Mahdi's resignation, for fear of repeating Lebanon's scenario following the resignation of Prime Minister Saad Hariri," a source in the Fatah alliance was quoted as saying. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:58 am