Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the Zionist delegation ... Iraq withdraws from the conference of the humanitarian brother

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the Zionist delegation ... Iraq withdraws from the conference of the humanitarian brother Empty Because of the Zionist delegation ... Iraq withdraws from the conference of the humanitarian brother

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:00 am

Because of the Zionist delegation ... Iraq withdraws from the conference of the humanitarian brothers in Aslo

22:15 - 21/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the Sunni Endowment Bureau, Abdul Latif al-Hamim, and his accompanying delegation withdrew from the humanitarian fraternity conference held in Norway because of the invitation of a Zionist delegation to participate in it.
    A source familiar with the situation, said that "Chief of the Diwan Abdul Latif Al-Hamim accompanied by a delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Oslo were surprised by the presence of a delegation representing the usurper Zionist entity at the conference of humanitarian brothers held in Norway."
    He added that "the Iraqi delegation withdrew from the conference immediately," pointing out that "the intimate addressed the parties joining the conference by saying that (one of the most important constants of humanity is to correct the situation in occupied Palestine by rejecting the crimes of the Zionist entity usurper against the people of our patient patient)" . Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am