Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Parliament will pass a series of reform decisions today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - MP: Parliament will pass a series of reform decisions today Empty MP: Parliament will pass a series of reform decisions today

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:01 am

MP: Parliament will pass a series of reform decisions today

12:18 - 23/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Salim Hamza, Saturday, the House of Representatives will continue to question Industry Minister Saleh al-Jubouri despite his prior request to postpone the questioning session, indicating that the parliament will pass a series of reform decisions during the meeting.
    Hamza said in a statement to the information that "the Council will not reverse the decision to question all the ministers, especially the ministers scheduled, such as Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri without delay, as well as his intention to pass a series of new reform decisions during today's meeting."
    He added that "al-Jubouri submitted a request to the Council of Ministers demanding the postponement of the interrogation because he did not prepare for the answers sufficient to enable him to attend the interrogation session today."
    He explained that "the political blocs agreed to the lack of all ministers failing after questioning to achieve the demands of demonstrators and end the state of corruption in the government." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 am