Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Navy Secretary denies threat to resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Navy Secretary denies threat to resign Empty US Navy Secretary denies threat to resign

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:18 am

[size=30]US Navy Secretary denies threat to resign[/size]
    By AhadNA3 24/11/2019 
    US Navy Secretary denies threat to resign Thumbnail.php?file=157457729442467000__1__701029474

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US Navy secretary has denied threatening to resign amid a row with US President Donald Trump over an investigation that could lead to the dismissal of a senior elite officer convicted of "wrongdoing" while serving in Iraq.
    "Contrary to what is rumored, I am still in my position and I have not threatened to resign," Navy Secretary Richard Spencer told a security conference in Halifax on Saturday after the New York Times reported earlier that Spencer had threatened to resign.
    The Reuters news agency quoted Spencer as saying that the commander of special operations Edward Gallagher must be brought before a commission of inquiry of senior leaders "because the process concerns good order and discipline."
    "Good order and discipline are also obeying the orders of the president of the United States," Spencer said.
    Trump intervened a week ago and ordered the Navy to reinstate Gallagher's salary and pave the way for him to retire with a full pension.
    Gallagher, 40, was convicted by a military jury in July of appearing in pictures with the body of an ISIS detainee, but acquitted of the charge of killing him while in custody, and also acquitted of deliberately shooting unarmed civilians.
    Although he survived the prison sentence, his rank and salary were lowered because of his conviction in another case related to his performance while serving in a military force in Iraq in 2017.
    The Navy notified Gallagher on Tuesday that a five-member committee of naval commanders would meet on December 2 to review his cas

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:04 am