Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The end of the meeting of the Kurdistan delegation with the federal government without agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The end of the meeting of the Kurdistan delegation with the federal government without agreement Empty The end of the meeting of the Kurdistan delegation with the federal government without agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:39 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The end of the meeting of the Kurdistan delegation with the federal government without agreement[/size]

[size=45]A source familiar with, on Saturday, the end of the meeting of the Kurdistan delegation visiting Baghdad, without reaching a final agreement with the federal government.
    [size=45]The source said that "the Kurdistan delegation, after meeting for about two hours with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and a technical delegation, will return to Kurdistan," noting that "the meeting did not witness an agreement between the two sides."[/size]
    [size=45]The source added that "the meeting witnessed the discussion of several things, including the dues of the Kurdistan region and the delivery of oil imports to SOMO and other files," pointing out that "the Kurdistan delegation presented its demands to the federal government."[/size]
    [size=45]He noted that the two sides are scheduled to agree on several things by the middle of this week.[/size]
    [size=45]The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government arrived on Saturday, to the capital Baghdad to discuss a number of files with the federal government, including oil and the Kurdistan region's share of the federal budget for 2020.[/size]
    [size=45]The delegation of the Kurdistan Region consisted of the Minister of Finance and Economy Awat Janab, the Minister of the Region Khalid Shwani, the Chief Cabinet Office Omid Sabah and the Secretary of the Council of Ministers of the region Amang Rahim.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm