Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: The atmosphere of talks with the Kurdistan delegation is positive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Oil Minister: The atmosphere of talks with the Kurdistan delegation is positive Empty Oil Minister: The atmosphere of talks with the Kurdistan delegation is positive

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Nov 2019, 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/11/24 05:15:18

[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister and Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban revealed on Sunday the results of talks between Baghdad and Erbil.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi News Agency quoted Ghadhban as saying that "the central government talks with the delegation of the region, which visited Baghdad on Saturday focused on two main points first paper principles governing the oil relationship between the region and the center with regard to the delivery of the region's oil to the company (SOMO) to sell his money to go to the budget The second point concerns the financial aspect, including salaries of employees and other financial benefits. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "another delegation will visit Baghdad on Monday to conclude the main issues," noting that "the atmosphere of the talks was good and positive with the delegation of the region, which in turn informed the central government that they are fully authorized and have come to increase the financial resources of the country through the contribution of the region in oil Source".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:51 am