Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of a Kurdish delegation .. Ministerial Economic Council held a meeting to discuss th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - In the presence of a Kurdish delegation .. Ministerial Economic Council held a meeting to discuss th Empty In the presence of a Kurdish delegation .. Ministerial Economic Council held a meeting to discuss th

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:59 am

In the presence of a Kurdish delegation .. Ministerial Economic Council held a meeting to discuss the 2020 budget

11:10 - 25/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Almalomh / Baghdad ..
    According to an informed source, on Monday, that the Ministerial Council of the economy held a meeting to discuss the articles of the general budget for next year 2020.
    The source told / Information /, that the Council held its meeting chaired by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein and the ministers of oil, trade and planning and the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers and Governor of the Central Bank and the Chairman of the National Investment Commission 2020 ”.
    The source added, "The Ministerial Council also discussed a number of files and topics of interest to other ministries of the State and take appropriate decisions on them." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am