Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: The former governor of Babylon is not covered by the amnesty and an arrest warrant has be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: The former governor of Babylon is not covered by the amnesty and an arrest warrant has be Empty Integrity: The former governor of Babylon is not covered by the amnesty and an arrest warrant has be

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2019, 6:42 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity: The former governor of Babylon is not covered by the amnesty and an arrest warrant has been issued against him[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-25 | 06:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Integrity Commission on Monday, refused to include the former governor of Babylon, a member of the House of Representatives currently amnesty law, indicating the issuance of an arrest warrant against him.

Department of Investigation, and in her exhibition on the details of the case investigated by the Authority and referred to the judiciary, pointed out that " the central anti - corruption court decided to reject the inclusion of the accused the governor of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , former member of the House of Representatives is currently for [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1621848495/%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%81%D9%88 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85/ar/]general amnesty law[/url] ."

The department added that "the Central Anti-Corruption Court issued an arrest warrant against him;

It is worth mentioning that the Integrity Commission announced earlier this month an issuance of an order against him based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code against the background of the issue of the purchase of materials to the municipality of Qasim overpriced during his tenure in the province.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:19 am