Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fiat Chrysler and PSA notify employees of signing merger agreement within weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

employees -  Fiat Chrysler and PSA notify employees of signing merger agreement within weeks Empty Fiat Chrysler and PSA notify employees of signing merger agreement within weeks

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:49 am

Fiat Chrysler and PSA notify employees of signing merger agreement within weeks

employees -  Fiat Chrysler and PSA notify employees of signing merger agreement within weeks 18024

Economy News - Baghdad
    Peugeot's Fiat Chrysler and PSA have told their employees that they will sign a binding merger agreement in the coming weeks, several Italian newspapers reported on Tuesday.
    The two groups are in talks to finalize a merger deal that will lead to the world's fourth-largest automaker.
    The two companies said in separate statements through internal communication channels that nine working groups were working on the final agreement, led by Douglas Osterman of Fiat Chrysler and Olivier Borg of PSA, the newspapers reported.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 am