Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Defense is present today before the Parliamentary Security Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Defense is present today before the Parliamentary Security Committee Empty The Minister of Defense is present today before the Parliamentary Security Committee

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 2:22 am

The Minister of Defense is present today before the Parliamentary Security Committee

11:15 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the conquest Alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi, Wednesday, the parliamentary security and defense committee will host Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari and a number of security leaders today, pointing out that the committee will be directed to Shammari on his recent statements.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the information, that "the parliamentary security and defense committee prepared a set of questions related to the statements and accusations made by Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari from France on the third party."
    He added that "the interrogation of Shammari will depend on his answers to the questions prepared by the Commission, which will ask him to provide evidence," indicating that "hosting will also be attended by a number of security leaders."
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "there are other questions that will be asked regarding the files of corruption contracts on food and weapons in the period of Al-Shammari."
    It is noteworthy that the MP of the conquest Alliance Hanin Qadu confirmed in a statement earlier to the information, that the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee is headed towards the questioning of Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari on the third party and leaked documents regarding the purchase of tear gas during the sessions this week.
    Sweden's public prosecutor said on Tuesday it was investigating whether Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari had committed crimes against humanity. Ends / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:41 am