Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A clarification from the Finance regarding salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - A clarification from the Finance regarding salaries Empty A clarification from the Finance regarding salaries

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Nov 2019, 3:05 am

A clarification from the Finance regarding salaries
    News / Kurdistan :: 19 hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doaڕۆژ / special
    Ministry of Finance announced in the Kurdistan Regional Government continued staff without problems paying salaries to the process, saying it would start the salaries of the month of September last exchange in December 8 next.

A ministry source told Dow on Friday that there was no problem with the salaries, noting that salaries would be paid in the coming months as before, and there was no fear of being paid to employees.

He added that the process of disbursement of salaries will begin on 8 of next month because the days of 6 and 7 of the month as a holiday, pointing out that the finance will pay the salaries of the Ministry of Peshmerga on Sunday.

The source pointed out that the good news will come after the visit of the delegation of the region to Baghdad on Sunday, where the visit will last three days and the two sides will discuss the issue of the region's budget and salaries of employees, pointing out that good steps will be taken about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:07 am