Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Global Times: China wants to eliminate tariffs in the first phase of a trade agreement with America

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Global Times: China wants to eliminate tariffs in the first phase of a trade agreement with America Empty Global Times: China wants to eliminate tariffs in the first phase of a trade agreement with America

Post by rocky on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:25 am

Global Times: China wants to eliminate tariffs in the first phase of a trade agreement with America

Global Times: China wants to eliminate tariffs in the first phase of a trade agreement with America 18100

Economy News _ Baghdad
BEIJING (Reuters) - Beijing insists tariff cuts should be part of the first phase of a trade deal with Washington amid continuing uncertainty over whether the two sides can reach a deal, the China Times reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources.
"The states' pledge to abolish tariffs, set for Dec. 15, cannot replace the retreat of tariffs," said the Global Times, published by the official People's Daily, a spokesman for the ruling Communist Party of China (CPC).
US President Donald Trump said Washington was in the "final throes" of an agreement aimed at ending the 16-month-old trade war with China, a few days after Chinese President Xi Jinping expressed a desire for a trade deal.
Senior trade negotiators from the two countries also held talks again and agreed to work to resolve the remaining issues.
Experts and sources close to the White House told Reuters last month that the initial deal could not happen until the start of the new year as China presses for a drop in large-scale tariffs.
The agreement was originally scheduled to be signed at the end of November.

Current date/time is Thu 20 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm