Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Rationing import and operation of factories alleviate the crisis of unemployment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Rationing import and operation of factories alleviate the crisis of unemployment Empty Economist: Rationing import and operation of factories alleviate the crisis of unemployment

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:08 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economist: Rationing import and operation of factories alleviate the crisis of unemployment[/size]

[size=45]A member of the Iraqi Economic Council Ghadeer Al-Atta, on Saturday, that Iraq can stand on the line of Arab and global industrial, pointing out that this is through the support of the national product.
    [size=45]Al-Attar said in a statement that "the national product of all disciplines is one of the best products in the region," noting that "food products, cement, automobile industry and other national products Iraq can produce and export abroad after achieving self-sufficiency."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Attar added that “strengthening and supporting the national product through the operation of Iraqi factories will provide a large number of labor at a time when Iraq suffers from high unemployment where it is expected to employ about 5000 workers in each factory as well as providing financial liquidity to support the national economy instead of relying solely on Crude Oil".[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Attar pointed out to the necessity of applying the competent governmental authorities to reduce import volume to support the national product in addition to marketing plans to succeed in increasing market sales.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am