Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


The Constitutional Amendments Committee receives citizens' proposals and discusses the shape of the

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 189750
Join date : 2012-12-21

discusses - The Constitutional Amendments Committee receives citizens' proposals and discusses the shape of the  Empty The Constitutional Amendments Committee receives citizens' proposals and discusses the shape of the

Post by rocky on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Committee on Constitutional Amendments, chaired by MP Faleh Al-Sari, Chairman of the Committee and in the presence of its members on Sunday, 1/12/2019 held a meeting to discuss the items and constitutional amendments and add proposed amendments to it.
During the meeting held at the committee's headquarters, the report of the media department regarding the proposals received through the website and the e-mail allocated to the committee was discussed.
MP Faleh al-Sari, chairman of the committee, said that the report, which received 168 proposals from citizens, was divided 56.5% of the proposals as amendments, while the other 43.5% to add new constitutional items while MP Saeb Khadr read the constitutional items and add the proposed amendments after listening to The views of the heads and representatives of political blocs on them.
They discussed the form of the system in the Constitution, through the introduction of a number of visions on the amendments, especially since the amendment of the form of the system requires the revision of several articles and paragraphs of the Constitution.
The Committee considered the inclusion of the term "citizenship" in the preamble, the inclusion of the names of all components of the constitutional amendment as well as the agreement to continue meetings to finalize the constitutional amendments as soon as possible for submission to the referendum of the Iraqi people.
For his part, Chairman of the Committee MP Faleh al-Sari stressed the need to make substantial amendments to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the Constitution.
Chamber of Deputies
Information


Department 1/12/2019

[16:11, 01/12/2019]




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Thu 28 Jan 2021, 9:44 am