Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit announces the sorting of 60 thousand residential land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit announces the sorting of 60 thousand residential land Empty Wasit announces the sorting of 60 thousand residential land

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2019, 2:20 am

Wasit announces the sorting of 60 thousand residential land

08:55 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The local administration in the province of Wasit, on Monday, to obtain the approval required to include all segments of citizens to cut land, while confirming the sorting of 60 thousand residential plots.
    Wasit Governor Mohammed al-Mayahi said in a statement seen by him (information), that "the provincial administration has obtained the approval of the government on the housing plan and the inclusion of all segments of citizens the mechanism of distribution of residential plots," noting that "the committee in charge of allocating land was able to survey the land to be distributed among citizens" .
    Al-Mayahi added that `` residential land will be distributed among all segments of society within the limits of the basic design of the districts and districts in accordance with the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 70 of 2019. '' By allocating a piece of residential land for each family, pointing out that the Committee will work to reduce the breadth of the phenomenon of construction in agricultural land and slums, which led to the cancellation of landmarks and the establishment of new neighborhoods outside the basic design of cities, difficult to provide services to them.
    Al-Mayahi said that "the governorate administration continues the process of sorting residential land and distribute it among the segments covered by the National Initiative for Housing."
    He explained that "the Committee confirmed the existence of a real crisis in the housing sector through the presence of thousands of families that resorted to housing slums and the exploitation of public places of the State, causing a delay in investment and damage to urban planning of cities, which caused confusion in the process of providing services." I got government support in granting Wasit administration the authority to refer ministerial projects by them, especially sewage networks, as well as finding quick solutions for the owners of contracts and daily wages and free lecturers to fill the vacancies in the schools of the province. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:05 am