Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American threat to France .. The reason fees on «Internet giants»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American threat to France .. The reason fees on «Internet giants» Empty American threat to France .. The reason fees on «Internet giants»

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 1:55 am

American threat to France .. The reason fees on «Internet giants» 18126

Economy News - Baghdad
    The United States on Monday threatened to raise tariffs by 100 percent on French goods worth 2.4 billion dollars in response to Paris's imposition of Internet giants Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple taxes that Washington deems discriminatory.
    The increase in tariffs could extend to wine and cheese from mid-January after a report by the US Trade Representative's Office said French taxes known as "gava" (the first letter of big companies Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple) punished US digital giants.
    The US Trade Representative, Robert Lapthezer, warned that Washington is considering the possibility of expanding the investigation to consider similar taxes imposed by Austria, Italy and Turkey.
    GAVA is levied on big companies in the sector, but it is not about their enhanced profits in weak tax countries such as Ireland, but rather the turnover, pending adjustment of rules at the OECD level.
    For this increase to take effect, it would require the approval of the US president, which could deepen divisions with the EU.
    The threat was launched on the eve of a meeting between Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, on Tuesday, in London on the sidelines of the NATO summit.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:16 pm