Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the future of the agreements signed between China and Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the future of the agreements signed between China and Iraq? Empty What is the future of the agreements signed between China and Iraq?

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Dec 2019, 2:17 am

What is the future of the agreements signed between China and Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The spokesman for the Information Office of the Prime Minister, Saad Al-Hadithi, said that the future of the economic agreement signed between Iraq and China in the government of Abdul-Mahdi will be determined by the next government.
    The Hadithi, in a statement reported by the official news agency "conscious", that "the assessment of the matter is up to the next government according to its directions."
    "Inter-state agreements and commitments usually continue even with a change of government, unless the new government has a different opinion," he said.
    Abizaid and talk, that "the agreement signed between Iraq and China have great benefits to the Iraqi economy at the level of revitalization of different sectors, especially industrial, agricultural, commercial and transport as well as creating jobs through the revitalization of the local market."
    He continued: "I rule out that ignore any future government, the agreement concluded with the Chinese side, which is beneficial to the Iraqi economy and is not linked to this government or that as much as it benefits the citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:31 am