Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance renewed demands distribution (25%) of the oil revenues to the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance renewed demands distribution (25%) of the oil revenues to the people Empty Parliamentary Finance renewed demands distribution (25%) of the oil revenues to the people

Post by Rocky Wed 28 May 2014, 9:06 am

Parliamentary Finance renewed demands distribution (25%) of the oil revenues to the people

28/05/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. renewed parliamentary Finance Committee, the demands of some of the blocks need for government distribution ratio (25%) of the oil revenues to the people.

Said committee member Rep. Dler Abdelkader told / JD /: "The Constitution stipulates that the oil belongs to all members of the Iraqi people and not the preserve of the party or a particular person, so it has to be the distribution of part of the oil revenues to the people in order to improve the citizen that actually the owner of this wealth ".

He added that the government is reluctant proposal to distribute oil revenues to citizens under the pretext that he is employing those revenues projects service the benefit of the citizen, but in fact are no there are service projects and strategy, but there are a waste of public money issues and projects is not the interest of the people.

He pointed out: that the Liberal parliamentary bloc had a proposal for the distribution ratio (25%) of the oil revenues to the people we serve as the financial support of this proposal will serve as a citizen and raise their standard of living. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm