Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special "Covenant News" .. Maliki's coalition comments on the entry of 3 Emirati aircraft loaded wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Special "Covenant News" .. Maliki's coalition comments on the entry of 3 Emirati aircraft loaded wit Empty Special "Covenant News" .. Maliki's coalition comments on the entry of 3 Emirati aircraft loaded wit

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2019, 3:18 am

[size=30]Special "Covenant News" .. Maliki's coalition comments on the entry of 3 Emirati aircraft loaded with weapons to Kurdistan[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 05/12/2019 10:43 AM | Read
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahd News - Baghdad
    The leader of the coalition of the rule of law, Mohammed Sayoud, that the conspiracy project on Iraq   is very dangerous must intensify efforts against it.
    "The conspiracy project against Iraq is very dangerous and is being led by the United States and the Zionist entity, in addition to their ears, the United Arab Emirates, which has become exposed in this aspect," Sayoud told Al-Ahd News on Thursday.
    "At the same time, the provincial government, its conspiracy against Iraq is not new and its cooperation with the tools of the US project" Zionist "in Iraq."
    "It is not surprising that UAE planes land in the region loaded with money and weapons," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm