Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: The second candidate to head the government of the powers of the President of the Repu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: The second candidate to head the government of the powers of the President of the Repu Empty Legal expert: The second candidate to head the government of the powers of the President of the Repu

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2019, 11:19 am

Legal expert: The second candidate to head the government of the powers of the President of the Republic constitutionally

19:17 - 05/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Thursday, the task of the largest bloc to put the candidate of the prime minister after the resignation of its president is promoted by political blocs and no legal basis, indicating that the second candidate for prime minister in accordance with the Constitution shall be chosen by the President of the Republic.
    Al-Tamimi told the / information / that "the constitutional text referred to the largest bloc candidate candidate prime minister and is tasked by the President of the Republic to form a government within the specified time periods."
    He added that "Article 76 pointed out that if the prime minister fails, either by dismissal or resignation, the president chooses another person and assigns him to form his government."
    He explained that "the political blocs promote the largest bloc in the second candidate while the constitutional text is clear and pointed to the choice of the President of the Republic."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am