Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency of amber rice and may be included in the ration voca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency of amber rice and may be included in the ration voca Empty Agriculture: Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency of amber rice and may be included in the ration voca

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Dec 2019, 1:37 am

Agriculture: Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency of amber rice and may be included in the ration vocabulary

09:22 - 06/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed on Friday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] able to achieve self-sufficiency with 23 local agricultural products, indicating that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] able to achieve self-sufficiency of rice amber and may be included in the ration card items
    The ministry spokesman Hamid Nayef said in a statement to the information, that the ministry has prevented the import of potatoes, and thus prevented the import of 23 agricultural products to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] including 3 animal products.
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has achieved self-sufficiency of wheat, barley and amber rice, is expected to enter within the ration card, especially as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] planted a million acres of this crop."
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will produce 800 thousand tons, while the need for this crop is 900 thousand to one million tons annually, and in the case of production of the said figure, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has achieved 85% of its need of rice."
    He explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will achieve self-sufficiency as well as the product of maize, and thus it will save large sums of the state can benefit from them in other projects." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:08 am