Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: Liberation demonstrators were stabbed to complete the crimes of snipers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: Liberation demonstrators were stabbed to complete the crimes of snipers Empty Allawi: Liberation demonstrators were stabbed to complete the crimes of snipers

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Dec 2019, 2:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi: Liberation demonstrators were stabbed to complete the crimes of snipers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-06 | 02:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Friday, protesters of the liberation was stabbed to complete the crimes of snipers and targeted with smoke bombs and live bullets.

Allawi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The stabbing of peaceful protesters in Tahrir Square is a continuation of crimes targeting them with smoke bombs and live bullets."

Allawi added that "the silence of what happened in Tahrir Square yesterday is embarrassing and shameful for the political process that has become in one valley and our people in another valley," stressing that "this silence will encourage those saboteurs to repeat their crimes by targeting demonstrators and protesters."

"Who is behind them and those who provide them with support and support and what is the message to be delivered through this crime?"

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:58 am