Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul Mahdi announces his government's transformation into a business

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul Mahdi announces his government's transformation into a business  Empty Abdul Mahdi announces his government's transformation into a business

Post by rocky on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 2:45 am

Abdul Mahdi announces his government's transformation into a business 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Al-Sabah / Muhannad Abdul Wahab

The outgoing Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi announced the transformation of the government into a government of daily care, while the parliamentary legal committee confirmed that the President of the Republic is carrying out the functions of the prime minister resigned until another person is assigned within a period of not more than 15 days according to
 Article 81 of the Constitution.
"The demonstrations are a good and great event and have triggered crises in the country and alerted everyone that there are demands that have not been heard as required," Abdul Mahdi said in a televised speech followed by al-Sabah yesterday.
"There is a need for a lot of public pressure to get things back on track," abdel Mahdi said, adding that "the government will send the final accounts of the budgets of previous years to parliament."
"Article 81 of the Constitution requires that if the prime minister's office is vacant, the president of the republic shall take his place for 15 days, provided that another person is assigned to form a government during this period in accordance with Article 76 of the Constitution," said Bhar Mahmoud, a member of the parliamentary legal committee.
Meanwhile, the head of the Al-Nasr Alliance's Birak al-Khair bloc, Mohammed al-Khalidi, told Al-Sabah that more than 130
A signature submitted by deputies from the various political blocs of the President of the Republic specifying the specifications of the prime minister in accordance with the demands of the demonstrators, indicating that these signatures represent "veto" on any political bloc that presents a personal ity that does not meet the specifications required of the prime minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:50 am