Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The US side strongly intervenes in the decisions of the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Deputy: The US side strongly intervenes in the decisions of the Iraqi government Empty Deputy: The US side strongly intervenes in the decisions of the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:24 am

Deputy: The US side strongly intervenes in the decisions of the Iraqi government

14:39 - 06/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US-led coalition of the ruling Fatah movement, Abdul Amir al-Dabi, said Friday that the US administration was interfering strongly in the Iraqi government's decisions.
    "The American intervention has become clear and Pompeo's remarks and Mike Pence's visit to the base of Assad's eye embody this interference," Al-Dabi said in televised remarks.
    Earlier in the day, the supreme religious authority stressed during the Friday sermon, the selection of the new prime minister and its members within the constitutional period away from any external interference.
    The representative of the Marjaiya, Sheikh Abdul Karbalai, said, "We hope that the new prime minister and its members will be chosen within the constitutional period and according to the aspirations of citizens away from any external interference. 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am